The Internal Audit – Optimizer and Safer Business Processes
The Internal Audit – Optimizer and Safer Business Processes – S & P Seminar – Product-No. B13
- Managing Directors, Management Board and Supervisory Board,
- Head and employees of the internal audit, authorized signatories and executives of the company
> Success factors of a modern internal audit
> Revision manual and risk-oriented audit planning
> Internal audit as co-pilot of the management – current audit topics
Each participant receives the following S & P products with the seminar:
+ S & P Check: Relief of the management – Regularity check
+ S & P Check: Requirements for the company organization rules
+ S & P Sample Manual Internal Revision (approx. 40 pages)
+ S & P Excel Tool: Risk-oriented multi-year planning Internal Audit
+ S & P Check: Minimum requirements for the risk management system
+ S & P Excel Tool: Risk Assessment Anti-Fraud Management
> What is internal revision?
> The Three Lines of Defense – Model: Internal audit as an integral part of the internal control system
> Risk management, compliance and internal audit as indispensable representatives of the management!
> Organizational independence of the internal audit
> Safely set up internal auditing: New revision standards DIIR No. 3 and IDW PS 983 in practice
> Reliable discharge of the management: what role does internal audit play in this?
Revision manual and risk-oriented examination planning
> Development of an examination map: Risk Assessment, Risk Assessment and Audit Planning
> Risk-oriented examination techniques: Project-accompanying examination, functional and system tests
> Evaluation of audit findings and receiver-oriented presentation in the audit report
> Create more acceptance: Convincing communication of exam results
> Efficient implementation of the procedure: Measure tracking and follow-up processes in practice
Internal audit as co-pilot of the management – current topics of the audit
> Implement compliance systems audit-proof
> Tax compliance: new liability risks for managing directors
> Safely meet minimum requirements for a risk management system
> CEO Fraud – Protection against fraud and white-collar crime
Participants receive S & P checklists and guides on:
– Sample Manual Internal Revision
– S & P Excel Tool: Development of a risk-oriented multi-year plan Internal Audit
– S & P Self Assessment: How good is Compliance Management in your own company?
– S & P Check: Minimum requirements for the risk management system
– S & P Excel Tool: Risk Assessment Anti-Fraud Management
The application of the DIIR and IDW standards is highly relevant for managing directors, board members and supervisory boards in the fulfillment of good corporate governance.
– S & P Check: Relief of the Management – Regularity Audit
– S & P Check: Minimum requirements for company organization rules
– S & P Check: Ensuring due diligence in accounting