Outsourcing WpHG Compliance Officer
HIT THE GROUND RUNNING IN GERMANY – OUTSOURCING WpHG COMPLIANCE OFFICER to Germany
We offer outsourcing solutions for the WpHG compliance officer. We take on the following tasks for the establishment of an audit-proof compliance management:
- Appointment as WpHG Compliance Officer
- As WpHG Compliance Officer, we monitor compliance with the relevant laws, including the requirements of MiFID II and the company’s legal inventory on compliance management.
- As WpHG Compliance Officer, we advise and inform the company’s management regarding existing compliance management obligations and are responsible for communicating with supervisory authorities.
- We monitor selected processes for compliance on a random, risk-oriented basis and at appropriate intervals.
- As WpHG Compliance Officers, we perform our duties free of instructions and using the necessary expertise. We report directly to the company management.
Ensuring sufficient compliance management + Outsourcing WpHG Compliance Officer
To ensure sufficient compliance management, the following 15 compliance obligations must be implemented:
- Implementation and monitoring of all regulations to prevent violations of the law
- Contact person for BaFin and Deutsche Bundesbank
- Establishment of appropriate risk management including clear reporting obligations
- Preparation of an institution-specific risk analysis
- Development and updating of internal principles, appropriate business and customer-related security systems
- Implementation of ongoing risk-oriented, process-accompanying and at least timely monitoring, auditing and control measures
- Ongoing development of strategies and safeguards
- Operation and updating of appropriate data processing systems
- Investigation of unusual or doubtful circumstances
- Processing of customer complaints within the meaning of the WpHG
- Informing the management and the supervisory body: vis-à-vis the management in particular about deficits in the prevention measures and measures taken to remedy deficits, drawing up a report at least once a year on the activities and the risk situation of the company, if necessary within the framework of the risk analysis, as well as ad hoc reports if there are special reasons.
- The management shall forward the report to the chairman of the supervisory body, whereby significant deviations from the assessments of the compliance officer shall be specifically documented. The chairperson of the supervisory body, for his part, has information rights directly vis-à-vis the compliance officer.
- Conducting training sessions and informing employees on an ongoing basis about the implemented compliance management system as well as new legal and supervisory requirements and the resulting rules of conduct.
- Advising and supporting employees and business units in complying with legal provisions to prevent compliance violations.
- Involvement in the creation and amendment of relevant organisational and work instructions.
Securities Institutions Act
We act as Compliance Officers for securities institutions in accordance with the WpIG (IFR/IFD).
- Setting up a compliance management system in accordance with WpIG.
- Ensure ongoing control activities.
- Reporting to the management board.
Identification of significant changes to legal regulations and requirements in Germany.
Ad hoc reporting to the legal department in the event of significant changes.
Preparation of a quarterly report with an overview of the significant updates and To Do`s